Mandatory Windows Services for Successful Kerberos Authentication in SharePoint 2013

Recently I experienced the "Secure Store Service Application" and "Reporting Service Application" access denied error. I verify that both of the "Claims to Windows NT Token Service" in SharePoint Central Admin and Window System "Services"are unable to start. I fixed these issue based on my last post, but I still experienced the same access denied issue, and I also found out the Event id 8306 in Event Viewer for this error,

I did a research in google and found out following windows services must be started in the server: Claims to Windows Token Service, Net.Pipe Listener and Net.Tcp Listener. Once I start these services, I can open the "Secure Store Service Application" and "Reporting Service Application" in Central Admin successfully.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top JavaScript courses helping you develop SPFx webPart with ReactJS and AngularJS

SharePoint 2013 error - "Application error when access /_vti_bin/client.svc"

Enable the Microsoft Power BI report file type (.pbix) in SharePoint Search