Customize a BI SharePoint Portal in a quick way

Most of the BI consultant don't know how to customize a out of box BI SharePoint portal, and I had been worked on the project to develop and implement a on premises Business Intelligence SharePoint 2013 Portal for Reserve Bank Of Australia. I would like to share my experience on the customization process in here.

I created the site branding including HTML master page, custom jQuery and CSS.  The style references to an existing SharePoint 2010 site. The site uses the kerobers authentication for user logon and integrated with Reporting service, Power BI and Quick View application. I tested the site with Google WAG tool and fixed related WAG issues (see my post). I also fixed those security issues from the bank security testing result conducted by the bank.  

Below are the screenshots of the portal.

Portal home page


Power BI Library

See my posts related to this project: 
More experiences I got from this project is in my "Customized Business Intelligence SharePoint Portal implementation" guide which including how to brand SharePoint site in a easy way. Please sign up in here to get the document.



Power BI course "Master DAX fundamentals: Power BI, Power Pivot & SSAS"

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top JavaScript courses helping you develop SPFx webPart with ReactJS and AngularJS

SharePoint 2013 error - "Application error when access /_vti_bin/client.svc"

How to print image to PDF using pdfmake